YOU MUST WEAR A MASK/FACE COVERING BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING.
1) PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME (NO EARLIER OR LATER).
2) YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO QUEUE OUTSIDE AND SOCIALLY DISTANCE 2 METRES APART (PLEASE BRING AN UMBRELLA IN CASE IT RAINS).
3) IT WILL BE VERY BUSY. IT WILL BE HELPFUL IF SOMEONE CAN DROP YOU OFF AND PICK YOU UP TO AVOID CONGESTION IN THE CAR PARK.
4) PLEASE WEAR LOOSE CLOTHING.
5) THERE WILL BE A ONE WAY SYSTEM.
6) NO OTHER QUERIES ON THE DAY. THE CLINIC IS PURELY FOR FLU JABS, NOT PRESCRIPTIONS OR APPOINTMENTS.
IF YOU MOVE OUT OF THE NG8 POSTCODE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS AN OUT OF AREA PATIENT.
DUE TO AN INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF PATIENTS REGISTERED AT THE PRACTICE WE NO LONGER HAVE THE CAPACITY TO KEEP OUT OF AREA PATIENTS.
For patients registered at this practice you can now access additional routine appointments during the evening and at the weekend through the new GP+ Nottingham City Service.
Appointments are available to see GP’s, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist, Physiotherapist in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham City Centre.
Monday to Friday – 4pm to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday – 9am to 1pm
Please note: This is NOT a walk in service. Please contact our reception team on 0115 929 2700 if you would like to book an appointment.